These Californians have invented life-saving drones that drop blood bags and medicine into remote areas. Are their Ziplines the future of healthcare in the developing world?
I cover breaking news in the drone industry, interview experts in the field to learn from them for myself, and to help spread the love of drones.
- Making History: Ziplines Are Saving Lives with Drones – May 16, 2016
- Drone Expert Eric Cheng Joins Drone360 Magazine as Editor-at-Large – May 13, 2016
- Acrophobia | Basejumping When You’re Afraid Of Heights – May 13, 2016
- Second Women in Drones Event Planned for InterDrone – May 12, 2016
- Around The World With A Drone | An Unforgettable Journey – May 11, 2016
View All Posts